The Port Huron Fire Department responded to another pair of cooking fires early Wednesday morning. The first was reported in the 1800 Block of Gillett Street. On scene crews found fire showing out a kitchen window. The fire was quickly extinguished and no injuries were reported. The kitchen sustained heavy fire damage and smoke damage was noted throughout the home. The fire was a result of careless cooking. While still on scene crews responded to the 3100 Block of Gratiot for another cooking fire. This fire was contained to the pan. This is the third fire in last three days due to careless cooking. A house was substantially damaged earlier along the 1300 Block of 12th Avenue.