August 27, 2014
7:06 am
Listener Club

HOUSE FIRE IN PORT HURON SUNDAY BUT NO INJURIES


No injuries noted as Port Huron Firefighters put out a fire at a home along the 16-hundred block of Whipple Street Sunday night.  Fire Marshal Jeff Tucker says the call came in about 11:30pm, with crews seeing flames on the first floor, the crawl space and the attic.  The blaze was extinguished and the home's occupants were not there at the time.  The incident remains under investigation. Initial indications suggest the cause was an electrical malfunction.
 
 
Filed Under :
People : Jeff Tucker
Search
Enhanced Now Playing
NOW PLAYING
Last 10
REQUEST 
DEDICATE
TOP ARTIST
TOP SONGS
- 12:00am
PREVIOUSLY PLAYED -  
Event Calendar

RadioFirst Events Calendar